Monday, November 2, 2009

Our little Chicky

Don't be confused that is Maia in a chicky suit. I know she kinda looks like the real thing. We had a lot of fun dressing her up and showing off her cuteness to people around the Mosers neighborhood. Not only did we show her off, but I decided it was a great day for some fall photos of our 2 month old kiddo. I love the leaves we had in our yard. I also love the little grin she is giving because we are outside in her happy place.







Oh, there is that chicky again lying in the grass.



...and sitting in the bumbo.




Hope you had a fun Halloween!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, but I would also like to see the ones of you as a mother hen and Michael as the rooster!
love you,
Jo

katie said...

he he he, that was funny Mom:)
I usually think that Maia just looks like Jeanette in pictures, but in a few of these I could actually see a little bit of Michael in her face. Is it her eyes? I'm not good at figuring out what feature looks like whom. I guess your features just look like you, Maia. Pretty cute pics.

Ryan and Desyrae said...

Oh what a sweet, sweet chicky! Love it. So precious!