Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Good Day for a Book

It was a cool and cloudy day out, a great day to snuggle up somewhere with a good book. So I picked my book and Maia picked out her book. She decided she wanted to snuggle up on the recliner and read her book. What book did she pick out you ask?? Oh she decided to start with a book about John Calvin. I guess he was not interesting enough that it put her to sleep. Hey Maia how about a different book?

Plato? So you are ready to learn philosophy?


Pretty interesting huh?



Well I guess enough reading for today because its time to play!!!!!!







2 comments:

becky said...

hee, hee I love the sleeping maia!
Your little girl sure has sophisticated tastes in reading...This post made me laugh, particularly the innocent and accepting expression on her face, as in "what are we doing here? oh well, I guess I have crazy parents.."

akamilby said...

Oh I totally empathize Maia: Calvin would make me fall asleep too, especially on a snoozy, rainy day. And Plato, well, he looks bigger than you. Do you need some light reading for Christmas? I'll keep that in mind. Something a little more your size perhaps? Cute pictures!