Saturday, November 21, 2009

MEKO


I thought I would post about something different than our little ball of sunshine and write a little about our little ball of greyness. Yes our shy cat Meko. Ever since Maia came along she has been in the shadows. For being a skiddish kitty she has adjusted well to the many transitions she has had to face. First we moved her into a big house, then we added to more people to live in the house as well, well then Maia came, and the last was a new kitten as the newest addition. So for a skiddish kitty she has done well! She is attentive to Maia. When ever she cries Meko likes to come around to check things out usually at a distance. There are times when Maia is fussy or gassy and I walk her around the house, Meko often follows behind - like a parade. I think she is slowly getting used to the kitten although there are times where I think she gets a little fed up and lets that kitten know it. So I am happy to say that I am proud of Meko. She's a great cat and has put up with a lot in her three years of living with me.

1 comment:

katie said...

And what happened to your facebook page, Meko? I thought you were so social! But now I'm not sure.