Tuesday, September 1, 2009

More Pics!





Visitors!

Sandra, Michael's supervisor at JetBlue, brought us a delicious dinner, and "Where the Sidewalk Ends" to read to Maia.


Ron Floyd, who works most days with Michael at JetBlue, also came by (they are in a motorcycle gang called BlueRiders together). His 4 month pregnant wife Katie came by too. It's been fun being expectant fathers together! (They just found out three days before that they are having a boy!)
Guess who our seventh visitor was? Hailing all the way from Whitesburg, Kentucky, we have...


Jaime Trapnell! ! !

3 comments:

katie said...

Yay for visitors! You know you are loved, Maia, right from the beginning, and so are your mommy and daddy. Did I tell you that I love her name? I do. It fits her and your family perfectly.

akamilby said...

Oh that's so fun to see all those people . . . except that I am sooo jealous! Wow, is that Eben next to Maia? He looks so much like David. And Naomi looking at Maia is so cute. Hello to the Trapnells! I love the first picture of Michael holding Maia. It's so sweet. And of course Jeanette looks beautiful!

How nice that coworkers stopped by. You must have a good work environment that people care that much. I'm glad for you!

katie said...

We had to look at the pictures again (and again and again and again...). We just can't get enough of her! My girls ask a couple of times a day to see more pictures of Maia Sage. And of course, I am quite happy to oblige:)
I just had to say I love the scrunched up face picture!
And...
No fair! You have Yankees in your town!