Thursday, February 18, 2010

Beach Day!

It has been beautiful weather here in the Portland area and I have been craving the ocean. There is always something refreshing for me at the ocean. And so I decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather. Maia and I loaded up the car this morning and headed out. We went to Cannon Beach which is one of my favorite beach towns to visit here on the Oregon Coast. We set up camp and took in the Vitamin D. The sun was so warm and there was not much of a breeze. It made our beach day pleasant. It was fun watching Maia be excited about the waves and the sand. Here are a few pictures of our day out.



































3 comments:

akamilby said...

How fun! Maia looks so big in these pictures, and she's sitting up so well! I love the last picture of the two of you: two beautiful women. Isn't it nice to spend time in the sun?

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Jeanette getting out. What a special day for mother and daughter. Makes me want to come too.
love you,
Jo

katie said...

Wow! A warm, sunny beach day! That just seems like such a foreign concept to what we are experiencing around here. But I have to agree with Holly, that last picture of you and Maia is beautiful! I'm glad you had a sunny outting.