Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Trip to Oklahoma

I took Maia on her first trip away from Portland to the great state of Oklahoma. It was a spontaneous trip spurred on by a conversation Michael and I had about visiting friends. He suggested I go and I thought that would be fun and found out that it was homecoming at the college I graduated this past weekend. We quickly got some tickets (standby), made arrangements and packed our bags. We left on Friday and returned Monday. Maia did amazing on the flights. Luckily for both flights we didn't have to change aircrafts so we just stayed on the plane during our stops. A good way to guarantee our seats thats for sure! We went to the small town of Bartlesville and stayed with some good friends, Josh and Brianna. While we were there we were able to see many friends I went to college with and also some I grew up with in SD. We had a lot of fun. I also had fun showing off Maia. I think she enjoyed, but probably felt a little over stimulated by the end. She sure made some connections. Here is a few pictures of her new friends!This is Jenn, as you can see Maia is striking a pose!
This is Josh, we stayed with him and his wife Brianna.And here is Brianna, Maia seemed to take a liking to her. She seemed to calm down a lot with her!



Also we went to a pumpkin patch. Well we didn't make it out to the patch, but we did make it by some pumpkins.


Here is a cute little bear to end the post!

No comments: