Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Almost 2

I held Paxton today as he fell alseep on my chest.  I was reminded of the many moments as a baby he would sleep on me and we would take naps together while Maia and Daddy were off playing.  I thought of the many early mornings we would spend hanging out because he would wake up and then stay up for a couple hours.  At the time it was tiring, but then I think what a special time to have with him as a baby when it was all shared with his sister during the day.  Now he is almost 2.  I have been blessed to be this guy's mommy for two years and I love it.  He is so fun to be around with his huge interest in cars basically anything with wheels.  He loves to follow his sister around and do the things she does like putting on dresses and dancing around the room.  He is also my main cuddle bug.  I think he deliberately wakes up early to get those few moments of cuddles before everyone is up and the busyness of the morning begins.  His smile makes me so cheerful inside and out.  He can be wild and crazy running around our house with a stroller or shopping cart yelling "Go..".   He also can be so kind and go looking for Maia's blanket when she is sad knowing that is what will help her feel better.  I am so excited to get to know more of who Paxton is as he grows older.  As his mind matures and his personality comes out all the more.   What a fun little guy to be around. 

!

No comments: