Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Song In Her Heart




One thing that Maia does most frequently is sing a little song and dance along with it.  Sometimes its just her dancing and other times it includes other objects or people.  I don't know about you, but it just puts a smile on my face when I encounter the loud, da da da da.....  She never ceases to smile right along with you.  My hope and prayer is that this bold statement of happiness will not be taken from her and that she will always have a little song in her heart that she can dance to. 

2 comments:

katie said...

We loved your dancing, Maia! I do hope you always keep that beautiful dancing spirit and have a song in your heart. Your cousins loved your dancing as well, although I have to say that the part that got the most laughter was anytime you dropped your book, fell down, and when you said "one, two..." and your daddy finished with three and spun you around. You have three little cousins who are ready to dance with you!

Tiff said...

Such a sweet little girl! So refreshing to see and it is evident that she is loved! :)