Friday, June 10, 2011

Paxton at Two Weeks

Paxton and I had a little photoshoot the other day to mark him being 2 weeks!  So these are a just a few of the shots I took of the little guy.  He loves loves loves to sleep and so I thought why not get some shots of what he does best (and he did not want to wake up either).  Enjoy the pictures!







I forget how little they are!

This shot was taken today because we got some neat gifts in the mail from our dear friend Julie!  Plus Maia loves holding her brother.  Often she says, "hold baby, sit down, hold baby".  Pretty sweet!

3 comments:

Jo Miller said...

I agree with Maia, I am so ready to come sit and hold the baby. I will be there soon and am ready to finish packing. I think that I will come up one of the days that Michael is working so I can be a help to Jeanette.
Blessings,
Grandma Jo

Jo Miller said...

Our satellite dish goes through Hong Kong so all the instructions to type in my password were in Chinese. Hope I got it right. It is so funny to see nothing in English.
love you all, I am glad to see that Paxton made the sidebar and that he is ahead of Meko!!!
Mom

katie said...

Such a cute little guy! I love your little face, Paxton! We can't wait to meet you. Maia, good job loving on your little brother, I loved that last picture, too!