Sunday, November 11, 2012

Dancing Pumpkin!

 So this Fall Maia was part of a pre-ballet class.  As you can imagine, she absolutely loves it!  I have to be extra attentive during class so I can know what positions she is talking about.  Its like we are both learning something at the same time.  I never took ballet and now I am learning so much.  We practice together at home and she loves telling me what position to do.  So much fun!  The class before Halloween they got to come dressed in their Halloween costumes.  This year Maia was a pumpkin princess.  Really we just had a orange dress we found at a vintage store and I made a stem crown and wallah!!  She thought it was the best!  I thought she was pretty cute myself.  So here are a few shots of my Pumpkin Princess dancing! 
First position.  This has been a hard one for her and she gets so excited because she can do it now!
Her little class!







No comments: