Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Long, Unedited Video for Grandma Jo

This video is 14 minutes long, and gets repetitive so could be stopped at the halfway mark.  I split it in two so you actually have to click on the second one to view the whole long thing.  I share it because Maia is pretty chatty throughout, and it gives a great picture of where she is at developmentally, or at least speech-wise.  I can only recommend watching the whole thing to Grandma Jo, and perhaps to any cousins under the age of seven.  Anyone else might find it a bit of a bore (although it is still worth watching the first minute of the video).  If you fit those qualifications, enjoy!

I love that Maia refers to her nummie blanket as a person.  She wants it to sit, she often wants to feed it, change its diaper, or put clothes on it.  Often when she goes somewhere there are three people going:  Maia, Bear, and Nummie. 

2 comments:

Jo Miller said...

Thanks so much. What a chatty girl. She never slows down, but just goes and goes and goes. Fun to see her looking out the window where I slept, I know that view. Thanks for talking and helping me understand what she is saying. Paxton will be lucky to get a word in with Maia around. So fun to see the interaction with Daddy.
love you,
Grandma Jo

akamilby said...

That is so darling! I didn't see all of it, but you have one imaginative girl. I love how she's perched there, and how she takes good care of her bear. She even looks out for her daddy-o, finding you a place to sit. Thanks for sharing!