Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Maia All Dressed Up for Easter

This is my attempt at taking some Easter pictures of Maia.  She was not feeling so well today and so our photo shoot ended up in tears as she bit her cheek and was in pain for a little bit.  Poor girl! So here is the best ones I got.  She was the most still when she was reading a book.


At least I got a smile out of her, but her eyes indicate that she really was not well.
It was a challenge to get her in her Easter bonnet because as soon as I would put it on she would try to take it off.  So these are a few of the shots I could capture.  Toddlers do like to make it a challenge when it comes to photos. 



We had a quiet Easter this year.  We went to church and celebrated the Resurrection of our Lord and then came home spent the rest of the day here.  

Hope you had a lovely Easter!

2 comments:

katie said...

Awww! I do like all the fancy pictures. I never thought I would before I had three girls. I guess you grow to love what life hands you. Maia, you look beautiful. I hope you're feeling all the way better soon.

becky said...

I like your fancy dress Maia! You look perfectly Easter-ly :)